Hello Again Friends!
I am so excited about joining my incredible blogging buddies for another Bright Ideas Link Up!!
After you read this post, be sure to hop over to some of the other amazing ideas!
I have my students set up Spelling Notebooks for the year for a few big reasons:
1. It cuts down on loose papers.
2. It's harder for students to lose a notebook than a piece of paper
3. All their learning can be kept in one spot
4. We can look back at all we have learned in spelling throughout the year
What you need:
1. A spiral notebook for every student
2. Extra Strong Post-It Tabs
Create 5 Sections in the Spelling Notebooks
Section One: Mini Lessons
Section Two: Words to learn
3. words they find in reading and want to know more about.