With the holidays right around the corner, I wanted to send some gifts to you…
and say a big thank you to all the amazing work you are doing with students each and every day. There is no end to the impact you have on each child’s life.
Just yesterday I was in the Target self-checkout line with mounds of Lego and Nerf toys for my boys when I heard an excited, “MRS. BENGEL!?” from behind.
You know that sound!? It can only come from a former student. I spun around to see one of my beautiful little 3rd graders all grown up and eager to tell me about what’s happening in her life. She was ecstatic I remembered her name…of course I did! lol
But, for real, those moments are a treasured reminder of all the hard work teachers put in day after day, conversation after conversation.
So, to say thank YOU for all your hard work, please enjoy these 12 days of Christmas gifts!!
How to Receive Your Gifts:
- Join the newsletter by clicking HERE (it’s totally free and easy to do)
- If you are already on the newsletter list, you don’t need to do anything!
- Watch for an email every morning from December 25-January 5
- If you use a school email, the emails may be blocked. I recommend a home email.
- If you have trouble finding the email, check your junk folder too!
I wish you all a very Happy Holidays!!