I wanted to let you all know that I have just completed a new month-long unit of study! This unit has been in the works for a loooooong time! I am so excited to have it completed.
To celebrate, I am offering this resource, for grades 2-6, at a special 20% off price through Friday, January 31.
Click on the images below to view these units!
Here is what is included in this unit:
- 20 reading workshop mini lessons, details, and chart examples linked to the Common Core State Standards.
- 20 writing workshop mini lessons, details, and chart examples linked to the Common Core State Standards.
- 40 printable mini lesson statements.
- A list of 20 interactive read aloud realistic fiction picture books with one book linked to every reading lesson.
- A detailed description of the reading and writing workshops.
- A detailed description of interactive read-alouds and how to use them with the lessons.
- Printable tabs for reader's and writer's notebooks.
- Directions on how to set up reader's and writer's notebooks.
- Printable record of reading form for students.
- Printable reading conference observation form for teachers.
- Printable writing conference observation form for teachers.
- Printable reading log sheet for students.
- Printable book talk planning form for students.
***These units have the same mini lessons in each grade level. The only difference is that the grade level Common Core State Standards are attached to each unit.
- A Fantasy Reading and Writing Unit of Study
- Supplemental Printables for the Realistic Fiction Unit of Study
- Supplemental Printables for the Fantasy Unit of Study
Best wishes to all!!