Hello there teacher friends!
I am so very excited to share with you that I have created my first ever course and it's all about teaching writing!!
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF…
1. You teach writing in grades 2-6.
2. You've struggled with getting ALL your students writing.
3. You've wondered how you should be grading student writing.
4. You wish you had a practical and effective way to deliver writing instruction each day.
5. You've struggled with helping students stay on topic.
6. You would like practical ways to teach revising and editing skills.
7. You are looking to find the BEST practices for teaching writing.
8. You want simple, effective, no-nonsense strategies you can start trying in your classroom right away.
*** If you said YES!!! to any of these statements, this course if for YOU!!!
Why I Created This Course:
- Over the years I spent in the classroom I went from being scared to death when it came to teaching writing, to loving every second. Because I didn't know what to do in writing class as a new teacher, I spent many years reading books, trying new approaches with my students, and learning best practices in my graduate and post-graduate education. Now, writing is my ALL-TIME favorite subject to teach!
- I've put together the writing course to share all the things I've learned over the years with you, and give you the confidence needed to teach writing and build a classroom of powerful writers. With this course, you can learn everything you need to ensure EVERY STUDENT in your class is not only producing WRITING pieces at their highest ability levels, but also developing a LOVE OF WRITING!
I have read your article carefully and I agree with you very much. This has provided a great help for my thesis writing, and I will seriously improve it. However, I don’t know much about a certain place. Can you help me?