Let me show you the inside of a vocabulary notebook.
Why Vocabulary Notebooks Rock!
- Keep all the learning in one spot throughout the year.
- Keep a collection of words, like a personal word wall.
- Perfect to use as a reference for other subjects like writing.
- Awesome for reflecting on new learning and retaining new words.
- A place to go deeper with vocabulary words, make connections to other words, bring them into your own life.
What You Need:
- One spiral notebook for every student.
- Extra durable post-it tabs (3 per student)
- A fine marker to write with
The Tabs in a Notebook:
**use front and back pages of the notebook
- My Words (35 pages)
- Connections (65 pages)
- In My Life (40 pages)
I hope you can enjoy vocabulary notebooks with your students as much as I love them!