- Kris teaches in Wisconsin.
- This is her 19th year of teaching.
- Her school district believes in small sizes so she currently has 12 students.
- She was in special ed for 8 years and has been in 2nd grade for 2 years.
REASON FOR JOINING:
“When I swapped over to 2nd grade a couple of years ago I really had to get back into the groove of things. I had to pick up the pace when I got here to really get my kids to improve. I really didn't know where to concentrate. Once I became a member I had everything I needed and knew exactly where to begin!”
“All of the graphing and charts you have included are awesome! I'm always going back and relooking at them. I'm actually looking forward to charting my students progress. With your resources, I began to notice different strengths and weaknesses within my students. The benchmark assessments have made it really easy to decipher those strengths and weaknesses. Because a lot of your worksheets are data-driven my kids are starting to notice a difference as well! I have students who will bring their worksheets to their parents to show that their fluency rates are going up! One of the biggest wins for me I'd say is getting to the know the students better as individuals readers. When you work with kids in a group you can get a sense of where they are at but not as much as you can when you work with them individually.”
- Using your resource I not only notice an improvement with my students, but an improvement in how I teach as well.
- I have realized so many different things to implement in my class that will improve my student's skills.
“I went in and I looked at all the resources and I thought, I can't go wrong for that price. The membership really streamlines things. You can get everything you need in a one-stop shop. I couldn't believe it when I saw you offered a membership. It's such a good deal! My biggest recommendation to teachers would be to become an Out Of This World Literacy member”
If you would like to read more about what the membership has done for teachers, CLICK HERE!
If you would like to read more information about the Membership or you're ready to join now, CLICK HERE!